What is the cyber security program?
A well-informed organization is a well prepared and secured organization. When people talk about security, they generally talk about anti-virus protection, firewalls and strong passwords. Anti-virus software has clear-cut cost savings in its reduction of needed interventions by IT personnel. Firewalls are your network’s first line of defense against unwanted traffic. Encryption reduces costs by reducing the risks associated with a data breach and enables collaboration with third parties. While these are all integral components of a good security program, they are just part of the overall picture.
A cyber security program is the process of incorporating all of these areas of security into a company-wide practice to defend against potentially devastating data loss, theft, or attacks. ADKtechs’ cyber security program comprehensively integrates security best practices in order to secure user access to company resources, protect data from outsiders, provide a layered approach to perimeter and core firewall defenses, and educate users of the potential risks that they can face on a daily basis.
- Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Security Assessments
- Employee Education
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Social Engineering
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CEH/CPT – Certified Ethical Hacker / Certified Penetration Tester
- CCSP – Cisco Certified Security Professional
- CCNP-Security – Cisco Certified Network Professional (Security)
- DoD Security Clearance – Department of Defense Clearance
- No negative publicity as a result of a security breach.
- Lower liability to your customers.
- Fewer outbreaks of worms, viruses, and malware resulting in less system damage, repair, replacement, and downtime.
- Security streamlines and clearly defines roles and responsibilities making information flow more quickly through an organization.
- Security provides checks and balances that reduce internal risks and thus save money.
- Security reduces the business impacts of change.
- Anti-Virus software has clear cut cost savings in its reduction of needed interventions by IT personnel.
- Encryption reduces costs by reducing the risks, associated with a data breach and enables collaboration with third parties which is sometimes a forgotten benefit.
- Data Loss Prevention software clearly enhances control of data for legal processes, manages information and backup/recovery of that data into single repositories, and enforces where that data goes which can protect intellectual property.
Protect your business
Contact us today for more information on our cyber security program.