What is the Cyber Security Program?
When people talk about security, they generally talk about Anti-Virus, Firewalls and strong passwords. While these are all integral parts of a good security program, they are just part of the overall picture. A Structured Security Program is the process of incorporating all areas of security into a company wide practice.
A Structured Security Program will secure user access to company resources, protect data from outsiders, provide a layered approach to perimeter and core firewall defenses and educate users of the potential risks that they can face on a daily basis. A well informed organization is a well prepared and secured organization.
- Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Security Assessments
- Employee Education
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Social Engineering
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CEH/CPT – Certified Ethical Hacker / Certified Penetration Tester
- CCSP – Cisco Certified Security Professional
- CCNP-Security – Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security
- DoD Security Clearance – Department of Defense Clearance