What is Unified Communications?
Unified communications, or UC, is the integration of voice and data network components. Our UC platforms have the capability of integrating voicemail, enterprise voice, video chats, instant messaging, email, and file sharing. These technologies allow you to enhance your current technology or upgrade and replace it all together.
Unified communications can simplify the way your business operates and communicates by improving internal communications, as well as customer communications, while driving down your cost of doing business. In addition, the use of one interface for all communications not only allows employees greater flexibility in where they work, but also offers a major productivity boost by giving access to all an end user’s communications tools – email, calendars, telephony, real time communications and corporate directory in a single, seamless interface.
- Control costs.
- Gain operational efficiencies.
- Be more responsive to customers, partners, and employees.
- Stay connected from virtually anywhere, with just a standard Internet connection.
- The use of one interface for all communications allows employees greater flexibility in where they work.
- For end users, having access to all of their communications tools – email, calendars, telephony, real time communications and corporate directory in a single interface, offers a major productivity boost.