We’re fortunate to have a long list of customers who make our community a better place with their services and philanthropic efforts. Take a look at one of these awesome customers, Southern Adirondack Child Care Network, in this month’s ADKtechs Customer Spotlight.
The Southern Adirondack Child Care Network is a not-for-profit child care resource and referral agency serving Hamilton, Warren and Washington counties in New York. Their mission is to strengthen the quality of children’s early care and learning. A stable child care system is part of the infrastructure in all communities. This is an essential service because without safe, reliable quality child care parents are unable to work.
The agency meets its mission by providing the following services:
- Developing and strengthening area child care services
- Recruiting, assisting and training child care providers
- Assisting parents with finding and selecting quality child care
- Working with employers to assist with the child care needs of their employees
- Informing the community on child cares issues
Relationship with ADKtechs
“The Southern Adirondack Child Care Network enjoys working with ADKtechs. As more and more of our services are delivered online, ADKtechs and their professional staff have helped us to be better able to meet the changing technological needs of today.”
You can learn more about Southern Adirondack Child Care Network by clicking here.