What is managed services?
Managed services let you outsource your company’s IT tasks to a qualified Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP). By hiring a third-party MSP/MSSP, your IT is constantly maintained and proactively managed.
ADKtechs is not just a MSP, but a MSSP. This means that not only can we assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing, and/or problem resolution for selected IT systems on your behalf, but we also offer services such as alerts, security monitoring, patch management, and on-site/off-site backup & recovery. By outsourcing your tech needs to local professionals that keep security top of mind, you can concentrate on what’s important to you, running and revolutionizing your business.
Why should your business use managed services?
Small business owners/employees often feel like circus performers – constantly juggling to keep business moving forward from day to day. When you outsource your IT needs to ADKtechs, we can take away some of those pins:
- Hardware costs: Regular maintenance of your technology infrastructure helps keep things going smoothly. When it actually becomes time to replace aging hardware, we can guide you in making the right replacement decisions so you can get the most value out of your IT investment for as many years as possible.
- IT staff: You could hire an entire IT department to maintain every aspect of your IT enterprise (help desk, maintenance, security, etc.). Or you could save time and money on recruiting, training, salary, and benefits by hiring ADKtechs for a fraction of the cost.
- Maintenance: It takes a lot of work to keep a business up and running. Do you want your executive staff spending all their time troubleshooting and fixing computers?
- Downtime: According to Gartner, the average cost of IT downtime is $5,600 per minute. Yikes. When you have a technology partner in your corner to make sure issues are resolved before they cause downtime, it can not only save you a lot of frustration, but also a significant amount of money.
Why are some people afraid of managed services?
We’ve heard a lot of reasons why businesses shy away from managed services:
- “Everyone just automates these days”: Just because a competitor may have an automated response system that reacts to your service ticket instantaneously, that doesn’t mean that your issue is getting resolved. Now don’t get us wrong, there are some instances where automation can come in handy, like automatic AV updates, but we believe humans just have that special know-how. We like to focus on how quickly our hardworking team (full of real-live people) can resolve your issue and making sure we do things the right way, right from the start.
- “Outsourcing is bad”: As we’ve mentioned before, we understand that the word “outsourcing” brings about feelings of frustration and visions of long, drawn out afternoons waiting on hold and constantly being transferred to various departments only to be told that your issue cannot be solved (the horror!). At ADKtechs, you’re a name, not just a ticket number. When you call our phone number and press “1” to reach the Service Department, you’re going to talk to a real person who wants to help solve your problem just as much as you do.
- “I don’t want to be forced into buying something I don’t need”: Our motto and company lifeblood is “we make technology work for you”. No matter what, if you have a problem, we’re going to figure out the best way to fix it, with your best interests in mind. We have flexible programs to meet your requirements and we aren’t going to try to upsell you things you don’t need just for the sake of making quota.
[bctt tweet=”Our motto and company lifeblood is “we make technology work for you”. No matter what, if you have a problem, we’re going to figure out the best way to fix it, with your best interests in mind. ” username=”adktechs”]
Are all MS(S)Ps the same?
While traditional MSPs aren’t security-focused, often at the customer’s expense, a number of MSSPs simply don’t have the years of expertise to compete. Don’t just pay your provider to react and monitor. By the time they need to react to an issue, it’s often too late. There aren’t any companies in the area that offer the security-focused programs that we do.
Our full managed services program offers:
|Mobile device management – from mobile phones to laptops, you can track, protect, and manage your employees’ devices.
|Endpoint protection – stop worrying about the safety of your IT and rely on ADKtechs to proactively monitor and prevent security threats.
|Asset tracking & risk intelligence – take the guesswork out of budgeting for IT expenses by knowing exactly what and how old your assets are.
|Web content filtering & security – ensure that employees aren’t wasting time or putting your company at risk by accessing unsafe websites or downloading suspicious content.
|Remote monitoring & management – receive insights and 360-degree protection to safeguard you far more than just a firewall and standard antivirus software.
|Next generation firewall – our next generation firewalls utilize purpose-built security processors and threat intelligence services to provide cutting edge protection.
|Managed network services – ADKtechs proactively monitors your entire network to prevent IT problems before they disrupt your business.
Our full managed security services program offers everything mentioned above plus:
|Employee training – fortify your “human firewall” through employee security training. Arming your team with the proper tools to defend your organization against cyber threats will be your greatest asset.
|Cyber Tough security program – strengthen your defenses with event correlation & monitoring, breach prevention platform, advanced reports, employee monitoring, data loss prevention, and policy creation.
|Risk assessment – receive business insights by identifying sensitive data and potential liabilities before they can harm your business.
|Vulnerability assessment – find out where your vulnerabilities lie and how to prevent them from turning into full-blown liabilities