Office 365 is now Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 combines the office productivity apps you know and love (such as Outlook, Word, and Excel) with cloud services, simple device management, and superior security. The convenience of one tool for all your cloud collaboration and productivity needs makes it easier to get things done – fast; advanced security is just the cherry on top. With Microsoft 365 you can:
Be productive on the go
- A workforce without barriers: You don’t have to be at your desk to get things done. You can check things off your to do list and collaborate with your team wherever the day takes you.
- Real-time collaboration: With apps like Teams, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, you don’t have to be sitting in the same conference room to discuss and share ideas.
- More productivity = greater profits: Quickly start projects and ensure everyone knows what they’re working on, whether they’re a cubicle over or working remotely in the field.
Simplify the way you work
- Access files on any device: Tracking down files is time consuming. Stop chasing information. Cloud storage in Microsoft 365 lets you access your files from anywhere, on any device.
- Automate tasks: Power Automate (previously Microsoft Flow) lets you create automated workflows to easily complete repetitive, daily tasks.
- Use the apps you know: Third party app integration in Teams (i.e. MailChimp, ADP, Kronos, + 100s more) means you don’t have to spend time learning how to use new programs.
Keep your data secure
- Leading threat protection: Microsoft 365 lets you effectively collaborate while still protecting against malware, viruses, phishing, and other emerging threats.
- Enhanced visibility: Pinpoint threats, security incidents, and usage anomalies that could put your business at risk with Microsoft Cloud App Security.
- Greater detection & prevention: Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection provides comprehensive endpoint protection and detects threats & data breaches to provide best in class cyber defenses for your organization.